Looking forward to reading more of your blog. I think you should blog your experiment with "giving up" TV. Perhaps with the extra time you could blog progress with the home, the dogs, Mike, and crazy patients encountered during the day (minus the names of course)! I smell the beginnings of Karen's "reality" website. So instead of your followers watching reality TV, we could be reading it. So much more interesting that way! OK....you have to blog again tomorrow....
Looking forward to reading more of your blog. I think you should blog your experiment with "giving up" TV. Perhaps with the extra time you could blog progress with the home, the dogs, Mike, and crazy patients encountered during the day (minus the names of course)! I smell the beginnings of Karen's "reality" website. So instead of your followers watching reality TV, we could be reading it. So much more interesting that way! OK....you have to blog again tomorrow....
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have no idea why my profile name is P JJ...in case you are wondering who this is.......P JJ is Katie!
ReplyDeleteOK...it is about 11:00 your time and I do not see a blog for today...what is going on?!!!! Better not be watching TV!!!!
ReplyDelete